- » Microsoft makes serious: NFC Architecture - Proximity Platform, Wallet Platform
- » smart lock for android - unlock phone with nfc watch
- » Microsoft's ,Windows Unlock' works with your NFC watch - coming soon!
- » ,Companion Device Framework' released this summer in Windows 10
- » Simplifying NFC Payments
Simplifying NFC Payments
Posted on February 17, 2016
Near Field Communication (NFC) is a remarkably intuitive technology to use – a simple tap is all it takes to make a secure payments. However, NFC payment process has some challenges for developers and service providers, in particular for small companies and startups.
A new MasterCard initiative uses a new approach, called the Loader Service, which makes it much easier – and more cost-effective – to produce a secure, fully EMV-certified payment system that can be used anywhere in the world.
The Loader Service reduces system testing, minimizes the risk of failure, and offers the highest level of data protection and encryption. Developed by NXP Semiconductors, the co-inventor of NFC, the Loader Service is available with NXP’s PN6x line of NFC modules.
By making the NFC Loader Service a part of their payment ecosystem, MasterCard is offering developers a simpler, better way to ensure security. And that means NFC is now not only easy to use, but also easy to deploy.
Source of this news: http://newsroom.mastercard.com/2016/02/16/simplify...
Learn more about Loader Service: http://cache.nxp.com/files/nxp/brochure/WHITEPAPE...